20th Anniversary Sale – Ending Soon, Book by September 30, 2022 with AmaWaterways
Price: $5,289CAD Per Person
(Price per person, based on double occupancy, cabin category E stateroom.)
Departure Date: April 23, 2023
Return Date: May 1, 2023
What’s included in your package:
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- All fine dining in multiple venues
- Fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary daily Sip & Sail cocktail hour
- A variety of included excursions, such as hikes, bike rides and tasting tours
- Complimentary high-quality Wi-Fi
- And more!
- Includes 7-Night luxury river cruise, roundtrip airfare or 20% savings with C$20 per person deposit.
Photo: Map of the Magna On the Danube itinerary
Cruise From: Budapest to Vilshofen
Indulge Your Passion for Awe-inspiring Architecture, Timeless Music, Breathtaking Landscapes and Culinary Delights on This Beautifully Curated Itinerary Specifically Designed for the Amamagna. Apricot Brandy and Chocolate Tasting in Dürnstein And an Exclusive Wine Festival in Spitz Are Only A Few Of the Epicurean Experiences You'll Indulge In. Vienna, Home to A Treasure Trove of Baroque Splendors, Including Its Grand Schönbrunn Palace, Gives You A Glimpse into Bygone Grandeur; While Budapest and Bratislava Offer A Vibrant Mix of East and West. With Plenty of Daytime Scenic Sailing, You'll Be Able to Enjoy the Extraordinary Amamagna to Its Fullest—from Al Fresco Dining to Spinning With A View.
Countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia
Photo: AmaMagna | Scenic Cruising