Discover The Authentic Beauty of Antarctica with Silversea's Port-to-Port All-Inclusive Fares
Price: $11,450 USD Per Person(This fare option is an ideal choice for those guests who prefer to make their own pre- and post-cruise travel arrangements independently – including air, hotel, and transfers. Silversea's Port-to-Port All-Inclusive fares are available on selected itineraries with a non-refundable 15% deposit. These lower fares offer flexibility without sacrificing luxury as you will enjoy all of Silversea’s inclusive shore excursions and renowned onboard amenities and services.)
Save: $3,450 USD
Departure: March 4, 2023
Return: March 14, 2023
Perfect for Travellers who Prefer:
- To save up to 30% vs. our Door-To-Door fares*
- To use their personal travel miles
- The flexibility of curating their own pre- and post-cruise travel plans (hotel rewards, visiting family, extended travels, etc.)
- To drive to/from their voyage’s departure and arrival ports.
- An enticing invitation for new-to-Silversea guests who may be considering an upgrade from premium cruise lines.
- Covid-19 protection for added peace of mind
*Comparison is made on base category fares, excluding air and Blacklane transfers from Door-to-Door fares. ^On selected itineraries.
Photo: Guests exploring the surrounding on the Zodiacs.
- Private executive transfers (home-airport)
- Economy Class Air/Business Class upgrades at reduced rates or Air Credit
- Domestic flights when required
- Pre- & post-cruise hotel nights
- Guided Zodiac, land & sea tours & expert lectures
- Multiple restaurants, premium beverages & 24-hour dining service
- Butler service in every suite category
- Expedition gear
- Unlimited Wi-Fi3
- Onboard gratuities
*Terms and Conditions apply
Superior Expedition Experience
In polar waters, experts make the expedition – and Silversea’s top-notch team of biologists, ornithologists, geologists, historians, photographers and other experts will draw you in with their extensive knowledge and enthusiasm. From enriching your experience during active explorations to providing relaxed one-to-one chat opportunities and informative daily Recap & Briefing lectures, Silversea's array of onboard professionals reflects their ongoing commitment to maintaining one the highest expedition personnel-to-guest ratios in the industry.
Photo: Zodiac cruising among the icebergs, Antarctica.
Intimate Ships, All Suite Accommodations
Silversea's state-of-the-art Expedition ships really do break the ice between adventure and luxury. Designed to cruise the planet’s most remote regions in civilized comfort, they offer a beguiling sense of open space in their public areas while at the same time fostering an intimate atmosphere. A range of gourmet international and locally inspired dining venues satisfy even the most ambitious of cravings. And spacious all-suite accommodations offer sweeping sea views, many from their own private veranda, and all complemented by exquisite amenities.
Photo: A couple of Gentoo Penguin chicks get a quick glimpse at the outside world.
Silversea's Expedition ships accommodate anywhere from 100 to 274 guests depending on the vessel, which allows them to guarantee a level of service well beyond what you may have experienced before. Surrender to the joys of dedicated around-the-clock butler service in your suite, with no request too big or too small. For an even more indulgent experience, allow Silversea to customize your suite with individualized toiletries, stationery, and favourite bar beverages. Their aim is to make this truly feel like your home away from home – only better.
Photo: The ice calls you