Save $250CAD Per Person on Airfare-Inclusive Vacations to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy with CIE Tours
Price: $1,915CAD Per Person on Irish Adventure Tour
(Price per person, based on double occupancy. Price based on January 2, and November 27, 2023 departures.)
Offer: Save $250CAD Per Person
Photo: CIE Tours | Irish Adventure | Glendalough
Get a big bang for your buck on this comprehensive tour that circles the entire island and hits all the big highlights, including Glendalough, Galway, Titanic Belfast and Giant’s Causeway.
- Discover the true story of the world's most famous ship at Titanic Belfast- in the city where it all began.
- House of Waterford Crystal - See how the craftsmen make their masterpieces sparkle.
- Blarney Castle - Kiss the famous Stone of Eloquence and see if it gives you the gift of gab.
- Walk among the ruins of the Glendalough and see the one round tower, decorated crosses, and stone churches that remain from this once-thriving monastery, founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century.
- Immerse yourself in a traditional farm life during a visit to an authentic working farm, where you'll watch trained sheepdogs round up mountain sheep.And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – with every experience and most meals, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras.
Photo: CIE Tours | Irish Adventure | Giants Causeway
Save $250CAD per person on airfare - inclusive vacations seven days or longer to Ireland, Britain Iceland or Italy.
Fly away - and save! Come along with CIE Tours to experience the majestic beauty of Ireland's coastal cliffs. Soak in the soothing waters of an Icelandic lagoon. Stand in the footsteps of generations of royalty in Windsor Castle. Discover the marvels of Venice as you float gently by in a gondola. Take that perfect snapshot in picturesque Portree on Scotland's Isle of Skye. Whatever you're dreaming of, they've got a tour to match.
CIE Tours can also design your ultimate dream trip with a custom private driver vacation.
Book by September 30 for travel anytime next year.
Photo: Map of the Irish Adventure itinerary
Day 1: Dublin City Tour and Custom House
Day 2: Glendalough, Dunbrody Famine Ship & Waterford
Day 3: Waterford Crystal, Cobh and Blarney Castle
Day 4: Ring of Kerry and Killarney
Day 5: Cliffs of Moher and Galway
Day 6: Sheepdog Demonstration, Donegal and Derry
Day 7: Giant's Causeway, Titanic Belfast & Glyde Inn
Day 8: Tour ends in Dublin
Photo: CIE Tours | Irish Adventure | Sheepdog Demonstration